Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 3 Photo Challenge

The prompt for today's picture was mail. Here is my attempt to capture mail.


This package actually arrived last night. I had checked my tracking and it was out for delivery yesterday morning at 7:00 am so all day I was stalking my mail, well as much as I could stalk it while working a full work day. My father and I have been addicted to watching Downton Abbey and were anxiously anticipating this package to come in so we could start watching season 2 on blu-ray (which I must say was worth the extra $5). I am never ceased to be amazed by blu-ray video and sound quality.

The book I added to my amazon order because I wanted it, it was on my wishlist and apparently I needed to spend an extra $0.01 to get the free shipping with a $25 order, so what do I do? That's right, I order a $12.99 book to make up that penny. Anyway I hadn't really looked at the book and I made the comment about since it was by the creator of Toms, a one for one company, that I wondered if me purchasing this book would give a book to a child in need.... and of course it does!

as always check out Leesa and Tim's blogs for their photo-a-day posts!

by the way friends, I posted an entry on Frankly My Dearest about iPhone-ography.

1 comment:

Meggs said...

Hey girl! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Bee is in 18 months and she loves anything to do with learning. As for Mr. L and I, we love visitors (hint, hint) and happy mail! I love reading your blog as well.