Wednesday, February 1, 2012

shock and awe

Remember how yesterday I was so excited to get my hands on some of those Toms ballet flats? So, I stayed up until twelve o'clock midnight last night (not really for the Toms, but to read... more on that later) As soon as I realized the clock struck midnight, I got out my iPad and went to the Toms site to see them live and in the online retail flesh. I looked at the price and about passed out. $79 for most pairs?! What?! I didn't even pay that much for my wedges! So, as of now, I will NOT be getting a pair, even though the cause is great & they are adorbs. It just doesn't fit in my budget right now.

Oh well...

I am reading this book right now, TH1RT3EN REASONS WHY by Jay Asher. I am almost done with the book and you can expect a review as soon as I am done! Anywho, I should get back to watching House, and making Pinterest crafts, and reading my book.

Busy, busy day off :)

Love,

FranklyBecca

No comments: