Saturday, March 17, 2012

App Madness

My blogging has fallen by the wayside because I am addicted to another app on my iPhone. This game is called Draw Something (available in the apple app store or android market), it is sweeping the nation by storm. A friend from work introduced me to it and I introduced a few people and now I am addicted. The picture above is an example of the fine masterpieces that you can see if you choose to challenge me to a game. Which you should do. My username is Beckward and I would be happy to welcome any new challengers (mostly because I love collecting coins and buying new colors... you can see I have quite the array pictured, and that isn't even all of them!)

Of course I also play those blasted "With Friends" games, (ie. Words, Hanging, Scramble), but even those games have fallen behind... but you can challenge me there, my username on those is beckward24.

Challenge me to a game if you dare!

No comments: