Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Color Run!

First off I want to say to my loyal followers, I am sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have several ideas of blogs to do, here are some hints of what is to come:
"My overambitious weekend"
"Dystopian-mania!"
"The one where I actually do Pinterest crafts"

And now for the subject matter of this fabulous entry. The Color Run.

I was minding my own business piddling around on Facebook when I saw an ad on the sidebar. It said "Something NEW hits NOLA Nov 17th! Get ready for the funnest 5k of your life @ the New Orleans Color Run" Of course this drew me in, I clicked through and it brought me to their website.

Basically I want to do this, and it is the weekend after my birthday, which is already looking to be exciting... with Breaking Dawn part 2 coming out on Nov 16 (meaning midnight premiere on Nov 15 -- MY BIRTHDAYYY). So, I need at least 3 people to do this with me so we can get the team rate.

So dear friends and family, let's start brainstorming our team name! Leave them in the comments.

UPDATE
We have enough people committed to be able to get the team pricing which is $35 if we register before May 1 (and we need to register soon in the case that they fill up. It says there are limited slots available)

Leesa and I were talking and we like the idea of "Team put a bird on it"
Perhaps we could get some white shirts printed with an outline of a bird on it if we do go with this team name.

4 comments:

Leesa said...

DEAREST BECCA! I am FOREVER down with anything that has a # and the letter K behind it. I actually showed this to your mom but I thought it wasn't coming until Feb. I am SO EXCITED it's coming sooner!!!

SIGN ME UP!!

Bethny said...

Becca...I am in!!! It looks super fun!!!

Meggs said...

Oh man! I was too late. You are too popular my friend. This sounded like fun to run! Maybe I could still come and run solo? Would be fun to see you for your bday!

FranklyBecca said...

Megra,
You can come! And there are always spots on our team...