Saturday, February 25, 2012

Obsession

This isn't the first time I have mentioned them, and it won't be the last.
Toms.
I got an email today "sneak peaking" the new spring line. and I saw this:

 
 I got super giddy and did a little more research on them and found that they make them in women's too! in a variety of colors! I fell in love with the burlap with the burnt orange stitching around the top. So stinking cute, I had to order them. So I did. And flash forward about 8 days and they arrived on my doorstep. I never saw them there... because my parents brought the package in to meet me before I got home from work.

They look amazing on! I would definitely recommend this style.

2 comments:

Bethny said...

I can attest to their ultimate cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Lets see a picture of your cute adorned feet!