Friday, February 24, 2012

tgif


This week has been the busiest week. It started out with a holiday or holidays (Lundi Gras on Monday, Mardi Gras on Tuesday, and Ash Wednesday on... well you guessed it, Wednesday). I mean yes, I had to work on all of these days, but I also somehow got roped into doing all manners of other activities.

Monday was my most relaxing day. I worked a 9-6 shift, then went shopping at Target for some food. I got some Bertolli's pasta dish that I then went home and cooked up in the skillet. I then served myself dinner and sat down at the couch to watch Gossip Girl.

Then Tuesday comes around, I was scheduled to work from 10-7, but it was dead so we decided to shut down for 6. Since I was on the closing shift I had to stay to whatever was closing... which was not fun since work was so dead. I found out during the day that we were invited to go to my uncle's for a fish fry. He lives in Baton Rouge which is about a 45 min drive from where I live.

Wednesday, another day of work. Then afterward I had committed to a co-worker that I would teach her activity days girls how to make rings out of a hershey kiss and pipcleaner, an idea I found on pinterest and then created for work as valentines. We finished up really early, and I somehow got roped in to be a chaffer for the young women's heart attack by my mother.

Thursday. Work again. Then back to Baton Rouge for my cousin's baby shower. Good time. Good food. Not the best cake, but hey... they didn't even ask me to make it, so that's what you get.

Whipped frosting = gross. 
Homemade Butter Cream frosting = DELICIOUS.

Today is Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. I rented a couple of redbox movies, Midnight in Paris and Puss in Boots to help me in my quest to watch as many Academy Award nominated movies before the awards as possible. Grammy and Gramps are coming tonight. They are going to the temple in the morning. I am excited to spend time with them.

Toodles lovies!

Love, 

FranklyBecca

No comments: