Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photo Challenge

A couple friends of mine and I will be participating in a daily photo challenge for the month of April. I partially did one for the month of March, but fell off midway through (and I think I promised you all some pics and never posted them). The challenge we are following is originated by fat mum slim details found here. Today I am supposed to take a picture of my reflection. I haven't yet because I have been working on other projects. But as soon as I get my pic taken I will update this post and am planning to post them here, as well as to my instagram account (follow me @beckward there).


 UPDATE

2 comments:

Leesa said...

LOVE IT BECCA!! You should check out Tim's and Mine. I started a new blog strictly for photography.
www.picturethisbyGaseeL@blogspot.com

Unknown said...

awesome, love the blog! my day one photo kind of sucked, but i have some plans for day 2 ... "colour" seems to have fallen on the perfect day... COLOR RUN REGISTRATION DAY!!