Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pin-spired

Remember when I mentioned in my word heavy post about the rag baskets Amanda and I were going to make for Easter? Well, Today I had some time and I completed mine. And here she is!

 It is actually kind of smallish, but perfect for me a twenty-something who really shouldn't have an Easter basket but does... We were inspired by these baskets found via pinterest.

And remember that inspiration fabric I mentioned, well the first pic below pictures it and then below are the other fabrics I used.


I did not use the same technique the inspiration project did. I actually probably made it harder on myself, but I used this technique.

I am really quite proud of my creation. I also did a few more pinterest inspired projects this weekend, such as a DIY laptop wrap using a wood grain printed contact paper. It looks pretty fab, and I think Alejandro the MBP likes it.

Love Always,
FranklyBecca

No comments: